Intelligent Metos Marvel TE1 pressure steamer is a fast and efficient
tool for lunch and à la carte production in modern professional
kitchens. Metos Marvel TE1 pressure steamer cooks, defrosts and
regenerates all types of food products, including delicate items.
Thanks to Metos Marvel TE1 speed and efficiency you can prepare a meal
just before serving it, thus ensuring its freshness. Gentle and healthy
steam cooking retains the texture, nutrients and color of the products.
Additional portions made of various ingredients can be prepared quickly,
as Metos Marvel TE1 needs no preheating.
Many dishes can be cooked simultaneously without the flavors
transferring from one food to another. Its ease-of-use with built-in
programs improves the efficiency and competitiveness of every kitchen.
Exact cooking control with 1°C precision or a core temperature probe
placed in the product speed up the process and prevent overcooking.
Cooking temperature range is 40-120°C (low-temperature cooking/thaw
40-80°C, normal cooking 80-100°C, express pressure cooking 100-120°C).
Main menu offers two pre-set settings: 0.5 and 1 bar. Delta-T cooking
allows you to define the temperature difference between the compartment
and the inside of the product. (requires temp probe option). Especially
useful for cooking sensitive or hard foods.
Colored, informative touch screen is large and easy to read. Core
temperature (optional temp probe), compartment temperature and remaining
cooking time are clearly displayed. Large, intuitive touch symbols make
the steamer quick and effortless to use. Your own programs can be easily
saved and selected. Memory space for up to 10,000 programs. Timing
option 0-99 hours with 1 second precision. Favorites list for easier,
faster use. Favorite programs are available on the main screen menu.
Advanced safety equipment and monitoring technology make the cooker safe
to use. Thanks to the advanced safety locking system, the door is quick
to open and to close. The door cannot be opened if the compartment is
under pressure or a program is running (can be discontinued, if
necessary). Handle is ergonomic and insulated and it’s easy to use with
– completely stainless steel, chamber of acid resistant steel
– light, rounded stainless steel removable guide rail rack with 6 rail
pairs, machine washable
– capacity 4 x GN1/1-65 mm (guide distance 103 mm)
or 3 x GN1/1-100 mm (guide distance 128 mm)
– top loading height 1280 mm
– free standing
– multi language
– large and clear touch screen
– quick favourite program list
– pre-set buttons for 0.5 and 1 bar
– cooking with core temperature probe (option)
– Delta-T cooking (when probe option is installed)
– several alarms to choose to indicate completed cooking
– sounds can also be set product-specifically
– adjustable volume level and length
– On board user guide/manual
– display power save mode and screen lock
– Front mounted, integrated USB port for downloading programmes and
– USB also for saving HACCP data
– door safety locking system
– automatic alerts for controlled safety device testing
– diagnostic function
– maintenance easily from front or top
– automated safety valve testing
– automated boiler rinsing program
– extra de-scaling valve (service only)
– removable guide rail rack
– GN Stand – 14 rails
– Reel-in Hand-shower
– Double water connection
– High power heating – 28 kW
– Duo Stand – for second Marvel TE1 or Blast Chiller
– Duo Junction Box – for second Marvel TE1. This splits the single
connection from the kitchen, to the two Marvel TE1’s.
– Universal Stand- For Combi Steamer, Convection Oven or Blast Chiller
– PT1000 Food Core Temperature Probe