The Metos IoLiving Gateway is a ready-to-use phone for Metos IoLiving
self-monitoring applications. The phone has Metos IoLiving and Sample
applications installed which make gathering and monitoring of kitchen
self-monitoring systems data both quick and easy regardless of location.
The data collected by Metos IoLiving sensors (not the IoLiving I sensor)
may be viewed in the IoLiving application. Additionally, the IoLiving
application enables management of settings.
The Sample application is designed for storing temperature samples
collected by the Metos IoLiving I sensor (a pin sensor).
The applications require an internet connection. Connect the phone to a
wireless internet network, or use a SIM card with a data connection
Note! The data connection service should be ordered separately.
Protection class IP54 (sealed)
– protected from dust; not entirely dust-proof, but collection of dust
has been prevented
– splash-protected; must not be submerged into water, or expose to
strong sprays of water
Operating temperature: -10°C… +55°C
– Android phone
– IoLiving and Sample applications
– a network adapter
– a user manual (phone)
– warranty (phone)
– a plastic case (two parts: bottom plate and cover)
– 4 screws for closing the case
– 3M Velcro straps (2 pairs) for attaching the case to the wall
– sealing tape (2 pcs) for enhanced water- and dust-proofing
The phone has been designed for Metos IoLiving application only.
Therefore the phone has no other applications, and there is no access to
Google accounts. Additionally, automatic updating of the operating
system and applications has been disabled. The phone may be stored and
used normally without the case, or alternatively a different case can be