– cube size 28 x 28 x 32 mm
• A closed water circuit offers the ultimate contamination protection,
by reducing the number of points at which impurities can enter the ice
• Hoshizaki ice makers are micro computer controlled, controlling the
ice making process to perform at its best under varying circumstances,
without having to make physical adjustments.
• A stainless steel exterior with integrated door handles provides a
hygienic and high quality finish.
• Foam injected polyurethane for insulation (HFC free), helps preserve
the quality and consistency of the ice produced, reducing the number of
• An easily cleanable air filter allows end users to carry out a routine
cleaning schedule, extending product life expectancy and reducing the
frequency and costs of maintenance call-outs.
• Removable door gaskets help prevent any heat and contamination from
entering the bin as well as making your Hoshizaki product easy to clean