The Metos Merrychef High Power ConneX®16 has the largest cavity to
smallest oven width of any high speed oven on the market. An all-in-one
unit ideally suited to rapidly cook, toast, grill and reheat fresh or
frozen food, eliminating the need for other appliances. Cooking up to
20x faster than other cooking methods.
– High speed Technology® combines three heat technologies:
• Microwave max 2000W; Microwave setting options: Off and 5-100% in 1%
increments. Microwave distribution system uses a rotating active antenna
to ensure even heating throughout the food.
• Convection max 3200W; Temperature setting options: Off and 100°C to
275°C in 1°C increments.
• The Heat distribution system is via Tuned Impingement,
ensuring the most even browning.
• Combination mode 2000W+3200W
– Large cavity 41.3cm x 41.3cm to oven width 45.8cm ratio, and fits on a
– Easy to install due to ventless cooking capabilities through a
built-in catalytic converter, eliminates the need for
an extraction fan
– Cool to touch exterior makes it safe to locate anywhere with no need
to allow space around the unit
– Easy to operate with a 7” HD widescreen display and new generation
easyTouch®2.0, icon driven controller, ensuring consistent, high quality
– Stainless steel cavity and casework, with a sealed rounded edged
cavity makes it easy to clean
– Patented easy access front mounted monitored air filter
– Wi-fi/ethernet connected with access to KitchenConnect cloud
for easy menu updates (or, via a USB memory stick)
– Stainless steel finish
• Flat cook plate
• Guarded hand paddle with supporting side walls
• Cooking tray, full size
• Cool down pan
• Cook plate liner