Extension shelving Metos Norm5 pack, including four solid shelves and
The uprights are made of special 25×25 mm rectangular tubes, connected
and stabilised by firmly press-fitted 40×7 mm transvere cross bar.
Plastic top covering caps and height-adjustable screw feet to compensate
up to 25 mm on uneven floors as a hygienic closure of the upright.
Upright has integrated lugs with 150 mm spacing for easily hooking of
the removable shelves.
The Metos Norm 5 stainless steel shelving unit features extensive
equipment options, making them suitable for a wide range of scenarios
and enabling them to be adapted to a large array of spatial and
Modular shelving system made of high-quality stainless steel 1.4301 in a
hygienic design as per DIN 18868-2, suitable for continuous use at -40°C
to +60°C, for installation in a straight line or as a corner unit with
corner hooks, can be extended to any length.
– four solid shelves made of stainless steel
– one aluminium uprights
– adjustable shelf height every 150 mm
– capacity 1200 kg between two aluminium uprights
– clean with tap water and degreasing liquid cleaner or
stainless steel cleaner. Clean with brushes made of natural, synthetic
or stainless steel bristles or stainless steel wool.
Remove all residues of cleaning agents by subsequently rinsing
thoroughly with tap water.
– corner hooks, 8 pcs is needed if the extension shelving is installed
in a corner
– extra shelf
– basic shelving pack, including two uprights, four shelves and one