Extension shelving Metos Norm12 pack including four solid shelves and
The uprights are made of special 25×25 mm rectangular tubes, connected
and stabilised by firmly press-fitted 40×7 mm transvere cross bar.
Plastic top covering caps and height-adjustable screw feet to compensate
up to 25 mm on uneven floors as a hygienic closure of the upright. The
shelves made from removable polystyrene segments are mounted on
aluminium support bars. Upright has integrated lugs with 150 mm spacing
for easily hooking of the shelf support.
The unit’s plastic segments are very resistant to fluids with a high
salt content, (e.g. for storing salt-water fish) and are
Modular shelving system made of natural anodised aluminium in a hygienic
design as per DIN 18868-2, suitable for continuous use at temperatures
as low as -30°C, for installation in a straight line or as a corner unit
with corner hooks, extendible to any length.
– four solid shelves made of polymer
– one aluminium uprights
– adjustable shelf height every 150 mm
– capacity 600 kg between two aluminium uprights
– corner hooks, 8 pcs is needed if the extension shelving is installed
in a corner
– extra shelf
– basic shelving pack, including two uprights, four shelves and one