Capacity 8 2/1 lengthwise GN- Containers (16 x GN 1/1), guide rail
Metos iCombi® Pro 10-2 is an intelligent, connectable cooking system
with the operating modes for poultry, meat, fish, egg dishes/desserts,
side dishes/ vegetables, baked goods and finishing as well as the
cooking methods roasting, cooking,baking and grilling.
Metos iCombi® Pro 10-2 is in accordance with DIN 18866 (in manual mode).
Suitable for most cooking processes used in commercial kitchens.
The following intelligent assistants are available:
iDensityControl is the intelligent climate management system in the
iCombi Pro. Thanks to the interaction of sensors, high-performance
heating system and live steam generator as well as its active
dehumidification, the right cooking chamber climate is always available.
The intelligent air turbulence ensures the best possible energy input
into the food. This therefore ensures exceptional productivity with high
food quality, uniformity and minimal energy consumption.
The iCookingSuite is the cooking intelligence in the iCombi Pro.
Initially, the user selects the cooking path from 7 operating modes
and/or 4 cooking methods to suit the food. The desired cooking result is
also specified by the user. The unit suggests browning and cooking
degree adjustments. Intelligent sensors recognise the size, quantity and
condition of the food. Depending on the cooking progress, all important
cooking parameters such as temperature, cooking chamber climate, air
speed and cooking time are adjusted to the second. The desired result is
achieved with the best possible quality and in the shortest possible
time. If desired, you can interrupt the cooking process and adjust the
cooking result. The user can switch to iProductionManager or manual mode
at any time. With the iCookingSuite, time, raw products and energy can
be easily saved and without extra control effort, with standardised food
The iProductionManager organises the production process intelligently
and flexibly. This includes which products can be cooked together on
different inserts, the optimal order of the dishes and the monitoring of
the cooking path. The iProductionManager supports you with information
on inserting or removing dishes. Depending on the cooking process, the
tickets can be placed anywhere or can be aligned with a specific target
time. The iProductionManager arranges the food sequence accordingly and
automatically makes the correct settings. The user decides if the food
is cooked in an energy-optimised or time- optimised manner. Simple
monitoring activities are no longer necessary, and working time and
energy are saved.
The iCareSystem is the intelligent cleaning and descaling system in the
iCombi Pro 10-2. It recognises the current degree of dirt and
calcification and suggests the ideal cleaning level and chemical
quantity from 9 cleaning programmes. The quick interim cleaning cleans
the iCombi Pro 10-2 in less than 15 minutes. All cleaning programmes can
also run unsupervised overnight. With a low consumption of
phosphate-free care products, water and energy, the iCareSystem is
particularly economical and environmentally friendly. This keeps the
iCombi Pro hygienically clean without any manual work and at a minimal
– Steam +30°C…+130°C.
– Combination of steam and convection from +30°C…+300°C,
– Setting of humidity with precision between 0-100%
– Convection +30°C… +300°C
– Intelligent climate management with accurate moisture measurement,
setting and control.
– The actual measured humidity in the cooking chamber can be set and
– Dynamic air turbulence in the cooking chamber through 2 intelligently
reversing high-performance fan wheels with 5 fan wheel speeds,
intelligently controlled and manually programmable.
– Intelligent control of cooking paths with automatic adjustment of the
cooking steps to the defined desired result, e.g. browning and degree of
cooking, safely and efficiently. Regardless of the operator, the size of
the food and the loading quantity.
– Precise monitoring and calculation of browning based on the Maillard
reaction, in order to reproduce optimal cooking results.
– Interrupt intelligent cooking paths or switch from the iCookingSuite
to the iProductionManager for maximum flexibility.
– Intelligent cooking step for fermenting baked goods.
– Individual, intuitive programming by drag-and-drop of up to 1,200
cooking programmes with up to 12 steps.
– Easy transfer of cooking programmes to other cooking systems with
secure cloud connection with ConnectedCooking or with a USB stick.
– Automated, intelligent planning and control tool iProductionManager
for the optimal organisation of several cooking processes and mixed
loads. Automatic closing of planning gaps. Automatic time or energy
optimisation of the planning and target time cooking, in order to start
or stop cooking at the same time.
– Automatic recommencement and optimal completion of a cooking sequence
after power failures that last less than 15 minutes.
– Intelligent cleaning system suggests cleaning programmes and required
amount of care products based on the degree of dirt of the cooking
– Display of the current cleaning status and the descaling status.
– Condensation hoods with an automatic increase in the extraction power
when the cooking chamber door is opened. As an option, the hoods are
– Effective steam generator for optimal steam performance even at low
temperatures below +100°C.
– Integrated, maintenance-free grease separation system with no
additional grease filter.
– Cool-down function for fast cooling of the cooking space with
selectable, additional fast cooling by means of water injection.
– Core temperature probe with 6 measuring points as well as automatic
error correction in the event of false readings. Optional positioning
aid for soft or very small food.
– Delta-T cooking for particularly gentle preparation with minimal
– Exact steaming, water volume adjustable in 4 levels in the temperature
range from +°C – +260°C for convection or a combination of steam and
– Digital temperature display adjustable in °C or °F, display of target
and actual values.
– Digital display of the cooking chamber humidity and time, display of
target and actual values.
– Time format adjustable in 24-hour format or am/pm
– 24-hour real-time clock with automatic conversion from summer to
winter time when connected with ConnectedCooking.
– Automatic pre-selected starting time with variable date and time.
– Integrated hand shower with automatic return and single jet function.
– Energy-saving, long-life LED lighting in the cooking chamber with high
colour rendering for quick detection of the current state of food.
– Free hotlines for questions regarding technology and application
Occupational and operational safety
– Electronic safety temperature limiter for steam generator and
– Integrated fan wheel brake.
– Maximum temperature of the oven door +73°C.
– Use of Active Green cleaner tabs and care tabs (solid matter cleaner)
for optimal work safety.
– HACCP data storage and output via USB or optional storage and
management in the cloud-based networking solution ConnectedCooking.
– Tested according to national and international standards for
– Maximum rack height not higher than 1.6 m when using a RATIONAL base
– Ergonomic door handle with right/left opening and door closing
– Integrated, IP-protected Ethernet interface for wired connection to
the cloud-based networking solution ConnectedCooking.
– Integrated WLAN interface for wireless connection to the cloud-based
networking solution ConnectedCooking.
– Integrated USB interface for local data exchange.
– Central unit management, recipe, shopping cart and programme
management, HACCP data management, maintenance management by means of
the cloud-based networking solution ConnectedCooking.
Cleaning and care
– Non-mains pressure dependent automatic cleaning and care system for
cooking cabinet and steam generator.
– 9 cleaning programmes for unsupervised cleaning, even overnight, with
automatic cleaning and descaling of the steam generator.
– Fast cleaning in less than 15 minutes for almost uninterrupted,
– No spraying of water or cleaning supplies.
– Automatic cooling of the cooking chamber before cleaning.
– No moving parts.
– The control panel which shows the right cleaning routine and the right
amount of cleaning tabs according to the dirtyness.
– Automatic safety routine after a power failure ensures a
detergent-free cooking chamber even after the cleaning has been
– Optimal use of cleaning tabs and water.
– Use of phosphate and phosphorous free Active Green cleaning tabs and
– Weekly schedule for different preset washes, which allows the cleaning
to take place at the best time for the user. Scheduling ensures the best
cleaning for the day.
– Hygienic, floor-level installation without feet for easy, safe
– 3 pane oven door with rear ventilation, heat-reflecting special
coating and swivelling glass panes for easy cleaning.
– Material inside and outside stainless steel DIN 14301, seamless
hygienic cooking chamber with rounded corners and optimised air flow.
– Easy and safe external cleaning due to glass and stainless steel
surfaces as well as protection against water jets from all directions
due to protection class IPX5.
– Monitoring option for automatic cleaning by means of the cloud-based
networking solution “ConnectedCooking”.
– High-resolution 10,1″” TFT colour display and capacitive touchscreen
with self-explanatory symbols for simple, intuitive operation and
control using sweep or swipe movements.
– Acoustic prompt and visual display when user intervention i