Capacity 6 GN containers lengthwise, guide rail distance 68mm.
Metos iCombi Classic is an easy-to-use, ergonomic and safe combination
oven for efficient food production in a professional kitchen. The user
experience is topped by the oven cleaning, which is done by selecting
the most fitting out of 4 automatic washing programs.
The Metos iCombi Classic has in addition to the three cooking functions,
the combined oven has finishing, programming and cooling functions.
In the steam boiling, the steam generator produces hygienic and fresh
steam in the chamber. The constant temperature of the chamber and
saturated vapor guarantee a very gentle brewing and thus the best
cooking result. The colors of the food remain delicious while preserving
the nutrients and vitamins. Steam cooking is excellent for cooking
vegetables. Even delicate foods like crème caramel, pies or fish can be
cooked with little effort – even in large quantities.
Steam heating temperatures range from +30°C…+130°C.
In circulating air condensation, hot air rotates at high speed, evenly
distributed throughout the entire chamber.
The meat surface immediately closes, maintaining juice inside the meat.
Continuous, even 300 degrees hot air is not just a technical detail, but
it is also available at full load. This is the only way to guarantee
browned French fries, to cook frozen raw materials such as croquettes,
spring rolls and chicken wings or soft bakery products.
Steam heating temperatures range from +30°C…+130°C.
The combustion combines the benefits of hot air and steam. Hot steam
offers a shorter cooking time with less food loss and succulence, hot
air giving a strong aroma, delicious color and crispy crust. This avoids
up to 50% of normal cooking losses as well as from turning food and
saves cooking time.
Combination heating temperatures range from +30°C…+300°C.
Description and properties:
– ClimaPlus is an active moisture controller, which continuously
measures and adjusts the moisture, like it gets rid of the extra
humidity. This feature affects the ovens capacity, the quality of the
food and the use of electricity. Humidity can be adjusted in 10% steps
and the precise value can be read from the display.
– Dynamic air turbulence. Thanks to the both way blowing fan the chamber
has extraordinarily great airflow. The chamber has 5 manually
programmable fan wheel speeds. Optimal use of electricity guarantees
consistent cooking and shorter cooking times.
– High-performance steam generator produces steady temperature clean
steam, even when cooking in under 100 degrees.
– The technical space has an integrated maintenance-free replacement air
filter, which works without a separate replaceable filter.
– Cooling function. The cooking chamber can be cooled quickly with
– The inside temperature of the product being cooked is possible with a
separate thermometer. The installation handle for soft product
thermometer is an accessory.
– Delta- T cooking function is ideal for very delicate cooking. Delta- T
-cooking weight loss is minimal.
– Digital temperature display adjustable in Celsius or Fahrenheit,
display of target and actual values.
– Digital display of the cooking chamber humidity and time, display of
target and actual values.
– The combination oven has 100 cooking program spots up to 12-step
– Named programs can be chosen from the display.
– Temperature, cooking time and humidity are adjustable while in use.
– Programs are easy to move with an USB flash drive from one oven to
– Integrated hand shower with automatic return and single jet function.
– Energy-saving, long life LED lighting in the cooking chamber with high
color rendering for quick detection of the current state of food.
Occupational and operational safety:
– Electronic safety temperature limiter for steam generator and
– Integrated fan wheel brake.
– Use of Active Green cleaner tabs and care tabs for optimal work
– HACCP data storage and output via USB.
– Tested according to national and international standards for
– Maximum rack height not higher than 1.6m when using a RATIONAL base
– Integrated, splash protected USB port for data exchange.
– Optional integrated splash protected Ethernet port.
– Optional integrated WLAN connection ( includes an Ethernet port)
Cleaning and care:
– Automatic cleaning and care system is non dependent of Non-mains
– Care system cleans and takes care of the steam generator.
– Metos iCombi Classic ovens use iCare treatment tablets. When selecting
the washing program, the oven display shows the required number of
treatment tablets. When used regularly, iCare tablets also descale the
steam generator during washing, and no separate descaling is required.
– 4 cleaning programs for unsupervised cleaning, even overnight.
– Simple control panel which shows the right cleaning routine, the right
amount of cleaning tabs according to dirtiness and the time left on the
– Use of phosphate and phosphorous free Active Green Cleaning tabs and
– Automatic safety routine after a power failure ensures a
detergent-free cooking chamber even after the cleaning has been
– Hygienic, floor level installation without feet for easy, safe
– 2 pane oven door with rear ventilation and swivelling glass panes for
– Material inside and outside stainless steel DIN 14301, seamless
hygienic cooking chamber with rounded corners and optimized air flow.
– Easy and safe external cleaning due to glass and stainless steel
surfaces as well as protection against water jets from all directions
due to protection class IPX5.
– 4,3″ TFT-color display and capacitive touchscreen with
self-explanatory symbols for simple, intuitive operation and control
using sweep or swipe movements.
– Central dial with push function for intuitive selection and
confirmation of entries.
– Acoustic prompt and visual display when user intervention is required.
– Separate hoods for the oven (UltraVent, Ultravent Plus) are
Installation, maintenance and enviroment:
– Professional installation by certified Metos technicians.
– Fixed waste water connection conforming to SVGW requirements is
– Customisation to the installation location (height above sea level)
with automatic calibration.
– Operation without water softeners and without additional manual
descaling is possible.
– Table models can be mounted on walls with special fasteners, more
information in the installation manual.
– 2 pane oven door ensures minimal heat loss.
– Maintenance information and errors are presented on the screen.
– Regular maintenance is recommended. The repairs sugested by the
manufacturer are available in Metos- logistics.
– All 6-1 and 10-1 models are stackable.
– Cooking containers and grill
– Customisable guide rails
– Movable guide rails and cart
– Stands and stands with cabinets
– Banquet installation kit
– Oven carts and guide rails for baking
– Cleaning- and care tablets
– UltraVent® and UltraVent® Plus
– Grease receiver
– Wall mount kit
– Catering kit -handles and platform with wheels for easy moving