The Metos Viking MixPan is a brattpan with integrated mixing function.
Manufactured in Finland, the MixPan’s reliable automation takes care of
routine food production without constant care and monitoring.
The pan can be controlled by the user to mix and cook at the same time.
Tilting height from the pouring spout to the floor is 600mm.
Thanks to the optimised ergonomics, it is easy to use, easy to clean and
hygienic. The Metos Viking MixPan is user friendly, safe and an energy
efficient professional kitchen equipment. The device can be securely
attached to the floor(option) or installed as free standing (option),
allowing for quick and easy delivery to the customer.
The MixPan meets and exceeds all national and EU safety standards. The
machine has a IPX5 protection grade.
The control panel of the Metos Viking MixPan is fully raised from the
control pillar, protecting it from any splatter and keeping it out of
the way when cleaning the machine. All parts that become dirty in
everyday use are easily removable without special tools and are cleaned
using a dishwasher.
The mixing tool has removable, easy to clean,
special food grade thermopolymer scrapers. The stainless-steel lid has a
large, removable safety grid to facilitate the adding of liquids and raw
ingredients, while mixing.
– Hydraulic Tilting
– Temperature Control up to 250C
– Large and clear control panel
– Variable mixing in two directions 10-40 rpm
– 2 pre-programmed mixing programs
– Can be combined with other Viking and Metos- 4G kettles to save space
– Gross Volume 275 l
– Net Volume 250 l
STANDARD DELIVERY INCLUDES:
– Viking MixPan complete with 2 mixing programs
– Hydraulic tilting
– Fully raised control panel
– Emergency off controls
– Accessory hooks
– Mixing tool with removable scrapers
– Lift Off Safety Grid Lid
– Support pillar
– Stainless steel scrapers
– Side mixing arm with scraper
– Strainer plate
Construction is stainless steel EN1.4301, EN1.4016 The pan is thoroughly
Large control panel is ergonomically fully raised to the user. The
electromechanical control panel has temperature and mixing tool
controls, as well as emergency stop button.
Optional features can be installed at factory for extra charge: food
water filling, automatic food water filling, choice of S1, S2 and S3
The temperature can be set between 50C and 250C
Viking MixPans can be mounted directly to the floor with surface or
subsurface installation frame kits (Option), or they can be ordered as
free-standing FS (Option).
This allows quick and easy delivery and set
up of the pans, reducing labour costs and does not damage floor by
Metos Viking MixPans can be also grouped together as
free standing units or combined with Metos 4G -kettles, which reduces
the needed floor space.
– Strong, maintenance-free, auto-reverse mixer for all mixing and
– Food grade special thermopolymer scrapers
– Also available with scrapers from special steel (option)
– The adjustment range of the mixing speed is 10 – 40 rpm
The two directional mixing-tool is bottom mounted, with an automatic
reversing function mixing thoroughly, without breaking the product, even
at low speeds. The mixing tool axle seals remain above the height of the
food product, ensuring no leakage into the motor or costly replacements.
The mixing tool is removable and has easy to clean scrapers. The mixer
stops in less than a second if the lid is opened. Mixing significantly
decreases the time spent on heating which saves energy. The MixPan has
two pre-designated mixing programs designed and tested by food-service
– P1. is intended for stirring soup, stews, curry and sauces. The
program’s mixing can be paused, and the length can be adjusted. The
mixing length is always the same.
– P2. is intended for stirring during cooking and it is possible to
adjust the program’s mixing power, which also adjusts the mixing speed,
the mixing duration, and the length of the break.
– Powerful and durable tilting is operated by hydraulic actuators
– Tilting height of the pouring spout to the floor is 600mm, perfect for
use with the MPT 450 multi-purpose trolley
– The mixer stops in less than a second if the lid is opened
– The MixPan is tilted only when pushing a button
– Mixing with the lid open is prevented in all circumstances in
accordance with the safety regulations
FOOD WATER FILLING (Option)
– Manual food water filling functions by turning a switch
– During automatic food water filling, the automatics dose the desired
amount of food water
– The water nozzle and the lid are designed in a way that allows food
water to be filled without needing to open the safety lid
S1 – standard hand-shower
S2 – heavy-duty hand-shower
S3 — recoiled hand-shower
SOCKET OUTLET (Option)