Intelligent Metos Marvel pressure steamer is a fast and efficient tool
for lunch and à la carte production in modern professional kitchens.
Metos Marvel pressure steamer cooks, defrosts and regenerates all types
of food products, including delicate items.
Thanks to Metos Marvel’s speed and efficiency you can prepare a meal
just before serving it, thus ensuring its freshness. Gentle and healthy
steam cooking retains the texture, nutrients and color of the products.
Additional portions made of various ingredients can be prepared quickly,
as Metos Marvel needs no preheating. Many dishes can be cooked
simultaneously without the flavors transferring from one food to
another. Its ease-of-use with built-in programs improves the efficiency
and competitiveness of every kitchen.
Exact cooking control with 1°C precision or a core temperature probe
placed in the product speed up the process and prevent overcooking.
Cooking temperature range is 40-120°C (low-temperature cooking/thaw
40-80°C, normal cooking 80-100°C, express pressure cooking 100-120°C).
Main menu offers two pre-set settings: 0.5 and 1 bar. Delta-T cooking
allows you to define the temperature difference between the compartment
and the inside of the product. Especially useful for cooking sensitive
or hard foods.
Colored, informative touch screen is large and easy to read. Core
temperature, compartment temperature and remaining cooking time are
clearly displayed. Large, intuitive touch symbols make the steamer quick
and effortless to use. Your own programs can be easily saved and
selected. Memory space for up to 10,000 programs. Timing option 0-99
hours with 1 second precision. Favorites list for easier, faster use.
Favorite programs are available on the main screen menu.
Advanced safety equipment and monitoring technology make the cooker safe
to use. Thanks to the advanced safety locking system, the door is quick
to open and to close. The door cannot be opened if the compartment is
under pressure or a program is running (can be discontinued, if
necessary). Handle is ergonomic and insulated and it’s easy to use with
one hand. Water dripping from the door and containers is collected in a
– completely stainless steel, chamber of acid resistant steel
– removable guide rail rack with 6 rail pairs, machine washable
– capacity 4 x GN1/1-65 mm (guide distance 103 mm)
or 3 x GN1/1-100 mm (guide distance 128 mm)
– top loading height 1280 mm
– large and clear touch screen
– quick favourite program list
– pre-set buttons for 0.5 and 1 bar
– cooking with core temperature probe
– Delta-T cooking
– several alarms to choose to indicate completed cooking
– sounds can also be set product-specifically
– adjustable volume level and length
– display power save mode and screen lock
– integrated USB port for downloading programmes and updates
– USB also for saving HACCP data
– door safety locking system
– automatic alerts for controlled safety device testing
– diagnostic function
– maintenance easily from front or top
– removable guide rail rack
– core temperature probe