The Metos Diamante 70 D74/10TCEPQ range table top model has four 220 x
220 mm cooking zones. The cast iron 2.6 kW hobs can be adjusted between
seven positions using the position control knobs. The control panel has
an indicator light, which illuminates when the hob has been switched on.
In addition, the hob has a hollow for over boiling, which prevents
splashes from flowing to the edges of the unit, and a rear edge that is
elevated, to prevent splashes from flowing behind the range.
Every detail of the strong, stylish and hygienic restaurant range series
Metos Diamante 70 has been planned as an efficient and functioning
solution, from pre-treatment to the preparation of the food itself,
without forgetting the need to easily clean the range. Diamante 70
series ranges are available as a table top model as well as with its own
cupboard, as single or multiple combined units, and are suitable for use
in small to mid-sized to large kitchens. Laser cut range working
surfaces allow for the seamless joining together of units into cleanly
connected islands or lines in places of heavy use, such as large ki
– four 220 x 220 mm cooking zones (2.6 kW / cooking zone)
– open stand
– large splash proof unit control knobs
– exterior and feet are made from stainless steel.
– adjustable height 850…920 mm
– indicator light
– overheating protection
EXTRA ACCESSORIES (can be ordered separately):
– cupboard doors;
– cupboard doors for utensil frames;
– utensil frames; knife rack, utensil rack, spice rack frame, spice jar
– drawer for the cupboard;
– cupboard guide rails (6 guide rails);
– cupboard with a heated bottom;
– side panels.