Metos Domitor pizza ovens have a heat-storing, fireproof brick grate
that allows tasty pizzas, breads and other kitchen oven products to bake
in a controlled manner at the right temperature. The ovens have
electromechanical control and separate temperature controls for the
frying grate and the upper heating elements. The upper and lower
temperatures of the chambers can be adjusted between 0 … 400°C.
The Domitor DM1230LM has two spacious oven chambers, so it offers an
affordable and reliable alternative for baking even large quantities of
pizza. The two chambers of the oven can hold a total of 12 30 cm pizzas.
The doors open downwards and opens easily with a full-length handle. The
oven chambers are illuminated by a halogen lamps behind a safety glass.
The stone wool insulation, two-layer heat-glass window and tightly
closing door reduces heat loss. The body and front of the oven are made
of stainless steel.
– double chamber pizza oven, chamber size 930 x 630 x 150 mm
– the oven chamber is sized for six 30 cm pizzas (total capacity 2 x 6
– supplied without stand
– electromechanical control
– temperature adjustment max. 400°C, temperature display
– separate control for chamber top and bottom heat
– steam extraction from behind the oven
– interior light
– a brick grate that stores heat well
– the door opens downwards
– stainless steel front
– powder coated steel plate as outer lining
ACCESSORIES (to be ordered separately):
– wheel set for the stand