Effective granule dishwasher with TR Heat recovery and Plus
The TR system is a heat exchanger: the moist warm water vapour is drawn
directly out of the machine when the door is closed, and used for
pre-heating the cold water supplied up to around 50°C. As a result, the
energy required to reach the final rinse temperature (approx. 85°C) is
The rinse cycle is stabilized at 85°C temperature and flows at a
constant pressure, thanks to the atmospheric boiler which avoids adding
fresh water from the mains, when rinsing. Moreover the PLUS System
guarantees a better control and a correct dosage of rinse-aid at every
– 8x GN 1/1 (530×325 x max65)
– 4x GN 2/1 (650×530 x max65)
– 3x EN (800x600x20; 800x600x50)
– Ø 30 max 60; Ø 40 max 60; Ø 50 max 50
– 12/8/6/5/4/3 racks per hour
– 5/7/9/11/13/16 min washing cycles with granules
– 5/7/9/11/13/16 min washing cycles without granules
– Tank capacity 120 liters
– Boiler capacity 20 liters
– Water consumption 5,5 liters / cycle
– Basket size: Ø850x350H mm
-Eco friendly, money saving, less steam, less ventilation needed
– Soft -touch panel with multicolour key.
– Functional LCD Display for a constant control of all operations.
– Multi language control panel.
– Double-wall body, fully insulated with high performance
– AISI 316 body and impeller, high performance wash-pump.
– Wash-tank in AISI 316 s/s with guaranteed homogeneous thickness
throughout the tank.
– Double, vertical easy-fit wash-arms, with concave shaped nozzles to
prevent clogs and to optimize the combined flow of water and granules.
– All electric and electronic components are sheltered in a dedicated
box, for easy access from the machine’s front.
– Thermoacoustic Isolation
– Booster Pump and Break Tank as a standard
– Rinse-aid Dispenser